Setting up a Public Limited Company AD (PLC): € 2580.00
Establishment of AD (PLC) with bank account opening in Montenegro: € 2580,00
The lowest capital for the establishment is 25 000 euros, and this amount is deposited in a commercial bank by the shareholders until the establishment of the company. After setting up the PLC, the deposited amount may be used for the operation of the company.
The statutory requirements that apply to the establishment and operation of such enterprises are generally similar to the western legal requirements. PLC is established when capital collection is realized by selling shares. Ltd may be converted into a PLC.
For the creation of the PLC in Montenegro (Akcionarsko društvo – AD), the following instruments are needed:
- Verification of the business manager
- Specifying the members (shareholders) and their address
- Certification of participation (shares)
- Certification of paid share capital
- Verification that the deposit (share capital) was executed free of charges
- attestation of competence of the company manager
What does the incorporation fee contain?
- 2 hours of consultation
- Articles of Association
- Company registration summary for the notary
- Certification of the company establishment instruments by a notary
- Specimen signature certification by a notary
- Writing of announcement for the commercial court
- Company registration
The court registration generally registers the enterprise within 1-2 weeks.
We provided as needed (for extra charge)
- headquarters and office address
- accountant and tax adviser
- several office services
- bank account opening
- official and certified German, Hungarian, Serbo-Croatian translations, by a translation agency for a reasonable price