Branch site in abroad, representation in Germany
Numerous companies would like to extend their business activities in Germany. In order to legally comply with the laws, a new entrepreneurial company structure shall be taken into consideration according to three alternative solutions:
- Establishment of a subsidiary company with legal personality (Tochterunternehmen) GmbH price € 1 998.00
- Setting up an individual, independent branch site (Zweigniederlassung)- price € 600,00
- Setting up a non-independent branch site (Betriebsstätte)-price € 300,00
Before a foreign-registered company, enterprise request representation in Germany, it would be useful that a notary or a lawyer shall examine the company documents.
For the company registration, the following documents are needed:
- Articles of association which is certified and translated into German
- General Assembly resolution which is certified and translated into German
- Certification of the payment of the share capital, the amount of the deposit
- Company register extract
- VAT number
- Certification of tax return (Tax authority)
- Copy of passport which is certified and translated into German (members, executive director and the future branch site manager of the local representation)
- Extract from the judicial record which is certified and translated into German
- Residence permit for those who are not citizens of the EU, EEA, USA, SWITZERLAND, CANADA
- New office address, registered office or site address, property lease contract
What does the incorporation fee contain?
- Preparation of documents
- Appointment with the notary for certification
- Bank account opening
What does not the incorporation fee contain?
- The notary’s charge
- Stamp duty of the court of registration
The court registration generally registers the enterprise within 2-4 weeks.
We provided as needed (for extra charge)
- headquarters and office address
- accountant and tax adviser
- several office services
- official and certified translations at a reasonable price