English Limited registered in Germany (Ltd.)
In this case, you establish a Limited company in England (not resident company) and you have it registered in Germany (as individual branch site) and you pay the tax also in Germany.
The package contains:
- Registration of the English Limited
- Providing the Secretary and the registered office for one complete year
- Certificate of incorporation (extract by the commercial court) in German and English languages
- Memorandum and Articles of Association in German and English languages
- Certificate of Director with international authentication in German and English or certification with English notary authentication
- Certified translation of documents by translations by translators appointed by the court
- Certificate of Director with international authentication in German and English
The client is the company owner and the director at the same time, its condition is the good creditworthiness.
- Registration of the Limited company at the commercial court in Germany as independent branch site
x Sometimes it happens that the commercial court in Germany does not accept the Certificate of Director, in this case an authentication by an English notary is needed, the charge of this is 60.00 euros.
What does the incorporation fee contain?
- Preparation of documents
- Appointment with the notary for certification
- Bank account opening
What does not the incorporation fee contain?
- The notary’s charge
- Stamp duty of the court of registration
The court registration generally registers the enterprise within 2-4 weeks.
We provided as needed (for extra charge)
- headquarters and office address
- accountant and tax adviser
- several office services
- official and certified translations at a reasonable price
The annual maintenance fee is € 299.00, which contains:
- providing the registered office (registered office)
- Submitting an Annual Return in an electronic way to the Companies House
- Transition of the balance sheet value of Germany to the English form (small accounts)
- Requesting for English tax exemption (correspondence with the English tax authority)